Sunday 30 January 2011

Children's book, front cover

As a follow on from the Art History prep sheet, we then had to go on and complete a final outcome. For this, we created a children's book based on art history. I wanted my target audience to be attracted to my book so to make sure of this, I produced a questionnaire for the children to answer so I could see what they wanted. With the answers I got back, I could then create the cover. 


The character on the cover is one I created to show throughout all my artwork. He's called Rodger and I created him so he could be a regular theme throughout. 


I enjoyed creating this children's book as like the A1 piece, I used Illustrator to create it all, which is something I like using as it gives it a crisp, finished look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment