Sunday 30 January 2011

Tim Burton playing cards

This was a project that I completed as part of my exam last year. It was based on games, any type of games and anything that goes with it. I thought and researched into games and came up with an idea of Alice in Wonderland as playing cards are involved a lot in the film, which can be used as a game. 


This was the final outcome of the project. I used Illustrator to draw out Tim Burton's sketches of the characters in the recent film. I then created the whole deck of cards in the style of Tim Burton. 


I loved doing this final outcome, as I admire Tim Burton's style of working so I found it lots of fun creating a game in the style of his work. Even though it took quite a while designing the full deck of cards, it was worth it in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment