Tuesday 1 February 2011

Victoria Ball sketchbook


This was another artist that I covered in the A1 illustration piece. I find her work very delicate and it has a real vintage feel to it. I made a sketchbook again to display her work and used different materials and papers to layer up the background. I tried to use colours that complemented her work. When I was putting the pages together, I used sticky foam to back the images of her work to make them stand up off the background.

I really enjoyed doing this sketchbook, as I loved all the various materials and papers I used for the background as I thought they went very well with the theme of her work. This was the favourite sketchbook of mine that I created as I think it has a nice, delicate look to it because all of her work go together nicely as the colours and images are similar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment