Sunday 30 January 2011

Children's Illustrators

As I had done the piece of my own illustrations, I wanted to look into some Illustrators. When looking at illustrations, i found that I liked Children's illustrations as they contained lots of colour and are much more happy and playful looking. I then went onto looking at children's Illustrators. 


I produced this study sheet on children's Illustrators. A favourite of mine was Alexander Ball. I really like his work because they are mostly of animals and even though they are simple, the colours work well together which makes them look sophisticated. 


I enjoyed doing this study sheet because like the illustration collage, I used a handwriting pen again so it would give a more detailed look. With using a handwriting pen, it's easy to do individual lines and little details which goes well in a collage like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment